BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

February 6, 2009

Anastasia Zigantai: Professional Vampire


Date: February 6
Mood: Energetic
Listening To: 'Our Time Now' by Plain White T's
Famous People Born Today: 1895 Babe Ruth, 1911 Ronald Regan, 1945 Bob Marley

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OMFG!! remember when i said i was going to the doctors??
*nodding* yeah, ok, well anyway...
the had to TAKE MY BLOOD! OMFG! i'm 17 and that's the first time!!
*laughing* what a freakin' pansy
and my mom told me it would hurt but it was the weirdest thing... it felt GOOD.
*jaw drops* freak!
i'm not even kidding! and now i wanna be a phlebotomist when i grow up!
*looking at the calender* that's A LOT of school...
but when people asked what i did for i living i would say...
*Hortio Cane glasses* Anastasia Zigantai: professional vampire.
ha ha ha!! yeah, the glasses are from CSI: Miami. anyone who's seen the show might get it... or not...
*room falls silent* ... anyway.
i kinda love that pic of me. i look kinda evil and kinda sexy all at the same time...
*grabs Jayk's sword* away internet stalkers!
the other day, i was in a weird mood and i was ranting about how there seems to be only two "little people" in hollywood. don't you think?? in my mind, there's only Peter Dinkage and Danny Woodburn. i bet if you look them up on IMBd you'll recognize them from something.
*chibi clock ticking* is there really a little people convention?
and you might remember what i said about twilight... THERE'S NOTHING I HATE MORE!!!
*punching Stephanie Meyer* I hate you!!
while i was trying to make my MixPod i came across a bunch of my songs saying like "Twilight All Fall Down" and "Edward and Bella Goodbye" and i was like TWILIGHT FREAKOES, GET A FREAKIN' LIFE!
*points at everyone* and anyone thinking "i thought she liked vampires" i hate twilight BECAUSE i love vampires!
sorry to all my readers and friends who like twilight! it's nothing personal!
*stacks papers* just one more thing!
i was searching people with similar interests and i found some really cool blogs! you can check them out on the blogs i follow.
*chibi flapping* but i hit a dead zone.
i'm pretty much the only person on blogger who likes a bunch of my favorite movies. i mean come on people! you've gotta put twilight down and watch some more hot gay guy movies! ha ha!

live, love, the frey
anastasia<3:)

8 crayons:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks for the comment! I love your blog! Do you have a myspace?

Jillian said...

Okay,
LOL.
Nice pic.

Hmmm,
Professional vampire.
Marry a lawyer, than you'll both be blood suckers.
XD
I love browsing random blogs!!!
I'll check em out!
(J)

Anonymous said...

LOL
pro vampire, eh?
that's hilarious!
love ur blog!

Blanca Seyer said...

Love the pic love ur blog!

Natalie said...

I've never had blood taken before! It actually felt good? :o It would be amazing to be a pro vampire.

And... *sigh* I hate to admit that I like Twilight, but I do. It's incredibly annoying and irritating and all of that, but I still like it. I can't help it! Blame my friends that forced me to read the book, haha :p I'm not like one of those obsessive fangirls that runs around yelling OMFG! EDWARD CULLEN! I HEART VAMPIRES! LOLOLOL. Hmm :P

Stephanie said...

haah.
I used to love twilight,
and now i absolutely hate it. (:
taking blood?
I was nervous at first. but it was for some odd reason fun.
however, I was 12, so HA !
;P
love this post.

Rebecca said...

i love that picture of you x

Anonymous said...

aww that suxx
i love your template!