BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 12, 2009

Supernatural!


Date: January 12
Mood: Lethargic
Listening To: 'Dance Hall Drug' by Boys Like Girls
Famous People Born Today: 1876 Jack London, 1954 Howard Stern, 1955 Kirstie Alley

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I mentioned in a post a long time ago that I'm a religious watcher of the CW's Supernatural.
*looking around* Anybody ever heard of it...?
It's about these two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, that hunt demons, and look totally sexxi doing it!!
*fan girl smitten sigh* Haaaa...
They're in their forth season. And I also have seasons 1, 2 and 3 on DVD! Why? Because I love them!!
*rubbing the season 3 box on her face* Winchester brothers...
Sometimes me and LP talk about who's the better CW brothers. Sam and Dean Winchester, or Lucas and Nathan Scott.
*pish posh hand wave* Well it's OBVIOUS isn't it?
I think Sam and Dean, but LP always backs Lucas and Nathan. LP has always had a weak stomach for blood and stuff which Supernatural has a lot of. I dunno how she watches Bones but she can't watch Supernatural or Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (TSCC for short) with me.
*Lily-Pagan's eyes widen* Where's her EYES?!?! *I shrug* They burned out, weren't you watching??
I got her to watch House of Wax with me once but she couldn't sleep for DAYS! But it has Chad Michael Murray and Jared Padalekci in it. AKA Lucas Scott (OTH) and Sam Winchester (Supernatural)!
*Lily Pagan and I both drool* Huba huba...
Another thing. LP and I saw a commercial for that movie The Unborn and we were SURE that the leading female was Daniella Alonso who played Anna Taggaro in season 2 of OTH! But she WASN'T!
*looks utterly shocked* Say WHAT?!?!
But she does look like her...
*sitting facing the wall in the corner with a rain cloud overhead* She does...
Well that's all I have to say for now. And check out my favorite shows posted on the side of the blog!
*excitedly waving* Bye!!

Live, Love, Secondhand Serenade
Anastasia <3:)

3 crayons:

HaNdPrInT_oN_tHe_WiNdOw said...

lol i loe the new pic of the cat!! cute!!!!!

HaNdPrInT_oN_tHe_WiNdOw said...

sorry i meant love

Stephanie said...

i have never heard of either of those shows. =]
'the unborn': must love that.
loved this post.(: