BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 26, 2009

No guts, no glory


Date: January 26
Mood: Lazy (if i had a penny for every time i wrote that, i'd be rich)
Listening To: 'The Mixed Tape' by Jack's Mannequin
Famous People Born Today: 1802 Victor Hugo, 1829 Levi Strauss, 1928 Fats Domino, 1932 Johnny Cash

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

so i finally got the balls to upload a picture of myself.
*nervously shivering* Yea, that took awhile.
me and LP agreed that we would both upload pictures of ourselves to our blogger profiles. so at least i'm not in it alone.
*LP nervously shaking* i can't do it! *chibbi three slaps LP* get it together!
i also realized that i hadn't updated my profile in FOREVER! so now it's updated with a bunch of new interests and such.
*chibbi spin, wearing a tiara* it's well timed with making over the blog!
and now i have 4 followers which is really coolio considering a few days ago i only had LP.
*confetti falls* thanks everyone!!
also lily-pagan's been babbling about the little blog community so i checked it out.
*nodding, proud of herself* yea, i get around...
it's actually cool. for more details go to http://randomchroniclesoflilypagan.blogspot.com and look at the blog archive. it should be under blog city. a few new ones have been added so if you wanna go above and beyond visit http://panamahhigh.blogspot.com for the mother blog of blog city.
*dizzy, falls over* so many links...
also you should look at my sidebar! i added a bunch of cool stuff to it.
*chibbi peace sign* including my current obsession hello kitty!!
yea, i got obsessed with hello kitty. i saw a giant plushie hello kitty that made my love of hello kitty ACHE!
*passes out* whoa is me! if only i could have that plushie!
and the other night i went over to LP's house because i was BORED and we watched Major League (LP really likes baseball movies) which was funny.
*pushes her critic glasses up on her nose* i'd give it 4 stars
Charlie Sheen was FUNNY! but he usually is.
*holds up a stop sign* wait!
just one more thing. on blog city there's this blog called Confessions Of A Broken Heart (http://andrewconfessionsofabrokenheart.blogspot.com) and it's SAD!
*raincloud overhead* he just seems like a really troubled guy...
but you can find out more by following any of those links. blog city (as LP and i call it) has a lot of blogs to offer.
*dancing in a field of daisies* it's fun for the whole family!!
see for yourself! really!

PS: before i go i just wanna thank all my awesome followers and crayon users! it's you guys who inspire we to keep blogging!

live, love, the killers
Anastasia <3:)

7 crayons:

Jillian said...

Yay! Oh thanks so much for linking my blog! You also linked a bunch of other really awesome ones, all my buddies and me, on one page! I swear I love these bloggers. We all have each other programed into our cell phones, so to speak, and we all chat from time to time. Yerika, Callie, Juhi, Emj, CC (a benovolent dictator and her silent army) Yah. I really like you tho, def one of my fab blogger friends. Is that really your pic? U have awesome eyes. I'd die for them.
Later,
J

Lily-Pagan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vayda said...

Ok just a random fact....I totally have those pink Converse!!!!! AND I LOVE SKITTLES!!!!!! EEEKKKKK!!! Love the music choices also!!! omg!

Vayda

Blanca Seyer said...

tHANKS FOR LINKING MY bLOG!
iF THSAT REALLY IS UR PIC
u LOOK AWESOME!!
uR ARE SO PRETTY AND Jillian IS A GREAT PERSON TOO!

Stephanie said...

ahah, I hate updating my profile.
the last I did, i deleted all my interests because I had the biggest list out of all the people.
(:
your blog is getting amazing even more. ^-^

Jillian said...

Tag UR it!
See my blog for info!
~J~

Lily-Pagan said...

tag!! haha i tagged you too!!

LP <3