BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

February 16, 2009

give me something to post about


Date: February 16
Mood: like i wanna get up and DANCE
Listening To: 'Pain' by Three Days Grace
Famous People Born Today: 1935 Sonny Bono, 1957 LeVar Burton, 1958 Lisa Loring

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

hey all! i'm copying chippoltechick's idea and listing a bunch of random quotes or titles and every one can vote on which one they want me to post about! sound good? let's get started!

1. if we were a movie, i'd the totoro

2. anastasia, lily-pagan, nicole and the christmas cookies

3. chaos at hollywood video!!

4. mall crawl-- make that mall fall

5. i did it for cotton candy

6. an amateur writer and that word rhyming with "duck"

7. anastasia, lily-pagan, olivia and leslie are... the rugrats!!

8. summer camp & pushy wannabe lesbians

9. sanjaya's fuzzy wenis

10. my brother gabe meets bailey's parents-- and pisses her dad off

start your voting!!

PS: this blog has the best mixpod and has made me realize that adam lambert needs to sing 'pain' by three days grace on american idol and cody sheldon needs to sing 'miserable at best' for a music video in which he stars with casey carlson!

live, love, mayday parade
anastasia<3:)

4 crayons:

Lily-Pagan said...

OMG!!
haha i know all of those stories ;)
you should so totally do summer camp and pushy wanna be lesbians!! that one is HILARIOUS!!
btw YES ADAM SHOULD SO DO PAIN!!
considering that's the ONLY three days grace song i can stand...
AND YES!! CODY SHELDON AND CASEY CARLSON MUSIC VIDEO FOR MISERABLE AT BEST WOULD BE SEXXI!!!!!

~LP

Stephanie said...

um, yes.
your blog has an amazing mixpod.
but my playlist pwns all. jk.
XD
'I did it for cotton candy'
that is so my next post title.
(:

Jillian said...

I vote: 5 and 10.
Just a humble opinion.
_JC

Anonymous said...

I agree
Adam Lambert absolutely MUST sing 'Pain' it would just be the perfect song for his beautiful voice!

Haha, your mixpod's pretty awesome. I dont have one on my blog]': it makes me sadd...

but Adam makes me happier :D
p.s: how to you get that template on your blog? i wanna know so mine can sotp being boring..